The citrus oils give cakes a special flavour, not to mention what they do to poultry! By stuffing the turkey breast with green vegetables and root vegetables, this is as good as it gets.
- Slice the turkey fillet lengthwise but not all the way through.
- Cut the left and the right side of the fillet deeper with knife and open it like a book. Pound it and rub with Vegeta.
- Boil the Swiss chard and the carrots.
- Chop the carrot into cubes, and mince Swiss chard in a food processor.
- Add salt, parmesan cheese, pepper, breadcrumbs and mix well.
- Put grated lemon, orange and lime zests into a skillet without grease.
- Add parsley, crushed garlic and fry briefly and leave to cool.
- Spread the Swiss chard mixture over the prepared turkey fillet.
- Add the carrots and sprinkle with the mixture of grated zests.
- Roll the fillet and secure the ends with toothpicks.
- Roll the stuffed roulade in aluminum foil brushed with oil, put in a rimmed baking sheet, add some water and roast in an oven at 200°C around 50 minutes.
- Near the end of roasting, remove the foil and roast for a short time.
- Let the roasted roulade cool, remove toothpicks and slice.
Serve with cooked vegetables.
You can drain the gravy, add a little white wine and a teaspoon of flour melted in some water. This will give a very tasty gravy to accompany this sophisticated meal.