Be it ease or speed of preparation or their excellent taste, tuna and risotto are two favourite summer meals. White wine and garlic provide the risotto with the right Mediterranean taste. Set the timer to 25.
- Fry chopped onion in heated olive oil until golden.
- Add crushed garlic, washed and drained rice and fry briefly.
- Add wine, and add water as necessary, while stirring over low heat.
- Add tomatoes and tablespoon Vegeta.
- When the rice is almost tender, add in drained tuna and sprinkle with parsley.
Serve immediately with grated cheese.