- Briefly fry chopped leek in oil.
- Add chopped tomatoes, sugar, Vegeta no MSG added and saute together around 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, fry sliced baby beef in oil in another frying pan. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Vegeta no MSG added and fry around 5 minutes.
- Mix veal with sauteed tomato mixture, add chopped caraway, coriander, chili pepper, crushed garlic and parsley, and stir well.
- Add tomato juice and cooked beans.
- Sautee together over medium heat around 3-4 minutes.
Spread prepared meat and vegetable mixture on tortillas, fold and serve.
Tortillas can be preheated in the microwave before filling.