There are probably 100 different ways to prepare potatoes, here’s the 101st way! The potatoes are stuffed with a combination of cheese, vegetables and spices, including Vegeta no MSG added. Served with lettuce it becomes and a quick and simple lunch.
- Scrub potatoes and wipe dry with paper towel.
- Place in baking dish covered with foil and bake in preheated oven at 180°C for about an hour (until potatoes are tender).
- Peel the baked potatoes half way and carefully scoop out the flesh to form a shell.
- Mash the scooped out parts, add crushed garlic, sour cream, grated cheese and Vegeta no MSG added.
- Clean fresh peppers and tomato from seeds, cube, fry in oil and add to potato mixture.
- Stuff the baked potato shell with the filling and briefly bake in oven.
Serve with lettuce.
It is best to use potatoes of equal size.