For all those who have heard but never understood words like eingemachtes or ajngemahtec or plainly stew, it is a soup of chicken giblets and root vegetables with stir in dumplings. We suggest you to try…
- Chicken giblets chop into small pieces and cover with water
- Add root vegetables sliced in rings and Vegeta.
- Simmer the soup over a low heat for approximately 40 minutes.
- Shortly sauté a flour in the butter and stir it into the soup
- Chicken livers, finely chopped, mix with flour, egg, pepper, salt and parsley.
- From prepared mixture make dumplings and cook them in separate pot. Cook for some ten minutes, than drain.
Dumplings stir in the soup, sprinkle with finely chopped parsley and serve.
Cook the stew half covered, and during cooking do not add any water.