To enhance the flavour and aroma of this dish, marinade hake fillets in a mixture of olive oil, lemon zest and Vegeta. This will allow the flavours to better permeate. Adding garlic, wine and cooking cream will round out the spaghetti.
- Dry hake fillets well with absorbant paper towel.
- Slice fish into large cubes, sprinkle with Vegeta, pour with olive oil and sprinkle with grated lemon rind.
- Leave to marinate around 10 minutes.
- Fry the prepared fillets briefly in hot oil in a frying pan.
- Add crushed garlic and wine, and cook until wine evaporates.
- Add cooking cream and cooked spaghetti and stir well.
Sprinkle with parsley and grated parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
The fish is marinated in order to be as tasty as possible and the basic flavour of the ingredients will bring out the Vegeta in the marinade. This kind of marinade can be used to brush onto fish, such as tuna or any other fish, and meat dishes on the barbecue.
It is even better to brush the marinade with a bundle of fresh herbs instead of a brush.