Enjoy seafood delicacies all year round. Marinade fried flounder fillets and cooked shrimp in a mixture of spices, raisins and pine nuts and serve with endive leaves, cucumber rings and grated cheese.
- Roll flounder fillets in flour and fry on heated oil.
- Place fried fillets on paper towel.
- Brown sliced onion on olive oil, add soaked and drained raisins, pine nuts, Vegeta Twist for fish and bay leaf. Top with vinegar and water and add salt and pepper.
- Cook shrimps for about 10 minutes and then remove shell.
- Add cooked shrimps to fried fish and top with marinade.
- Refrigerate salad for a couple of hours.
Serve fish with shrimps topped with marinade and decorated with endive leaves, cucumber slices and grated cheese. Decorate with lemon wedges.
This salad can be prepared a day earlier and refrigerated.