Enjoy seafood delicacies all year round. Marinade fried flounder fillets and cooked shrimp in a mixture of spices, raisins and pine nuts and serve with endive leaves, cucumber rings and grated cheese.
- Roll flounder fillets in flour and fry on heated oil.
- Place fried fillets on paper towel.
- Brown sliced onion on olive oil, add soaked and drained raisins, pine nuts, Vegeta fish no MSG added and bay leaf. Top with vinegar and water and add salt and pepper.
- Cook shrimps for about 10 minutes and then remove shell.
- Add cooked shrimps to fried fish and top with marinade.
- Refrigerate salad for a couple of hours.
Serve fish with shrimps topped with marinade and decorated with endive leaves, cucumber slices and grated cheese. Decorate with lemon wedges.
This salad can be prepared a day earlier and refrigerated.