Bean soup is a very hearty meal, therefore it can be served as a main meal. One of the ingredients in this recipe is leek, which is very high in various vitamins, making this meal idea not only tasty but also healthy.
- In melted butter cook the leek, for a few minutes only.
- Add curry, a few tablespoons of water and cook roughly 10 minutes.
- Divide the beans, and chop one half in an electric blender, adding a few teaspoons of hot water (this will separate the dry mixture).
- Add bean puree to the leek as well as combining whole washed beans, garlic, water and Vegeta Gourmet Stock Powder.
- Bring the soup to the boil and then cook for another 5-10 minutes.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
This soup can also be served with dried, cooked bread squares.