Prepare the turkey differently by stuffing it with vegetables, cheese and bacon, spiced up with Vegeta seasoning, Mediterranan herbs and flavoured with olive oils. Sliced turkey roles will present not only the beauty of your plate but also that of gourmand pleasure.
- Cut the turkey into steaks and pound them with meat hammer.
- Cut zucchini into long slices and fry them lightly in some olive oil.
- For the stuffing: mix minced meat with sliced and chopped button mushrooms, grated cheese, diced bacon, diluted egg, parsley, Vegeta, and stir all well together.
- Place fried and sliced zucchini on foil.
- Lightly sprinkle the meat with Vegeta, add pepper, and place the meat on zucchini.
- Spread the prepared filling lengthwise along the steak.
- Place olives on the filling and fold everything into a roll with the foil.
- Remove the foil, put the roll in a baking tray and pour the rest of the olive oil over it. Bake about 40 minutes in a preheated oven at 210°C.
- Prepare the topping by adding chopped parsley, basil and capers to olive oil.
Cut baked roll and serve it while still warm with remaining fried zucchini and cooked vegetables and garnish it with slightly roasted small tomatoes. Pour prepared olive oil topping over the roll.
When you shape the meat into a large steak, cut off the redundant parts, grind them in the processor and use it as minced turkey. Use longer zucchini for wrapping the roll.
In order for the roll to be even juicier and more aromatic, serve it with the olive oil, capers and fresh Mediterranean herbs topping.